Question:
my car was built in balt. 1964 gto and i am wondering if it a true gto or not. did balt. put a stamp or not.?
lanekitten
2006-05-29 14:28:56 UTC
i dont have the 5n on the vin plate and i'm now scared that i dont have a true gto could someone please tell me whether or not my car is authentic
Three answers:
AlbertaGuy
2006-05-29 14:33:33 UTC
Go to PMDM.com and enter the Vehicle Registration # ( usually on inside od Dashboard.). It will give you the history of that car.
crackalac
2006-06-05 14:56:43 UTC
should be a vin number on the door, dash (under the winshield) and title.
chicknroo
2006-06-01 15:16:46 UTC
Call GM......1-800-458-8006. That is one way to find out for sure....